Thursday, July 5, 2012

"Solo Ride"

Well for over 16 years I've had the pleasure of working with an array of people from all walks of life. Making the move into my new shop I'll be riding "Solo". Jennifer "My Lovely Wife" will now have the front of the building for her Antique shop "Lodestone Arts & Antiques", with Brad Tindall helping out at the desk. The back of the shop will be TBC Hot Rods & Bikes, along with Robbie Lynch taking care of the paint shop. Making this move will allow me to get back into the quality & craftsmanship that I feel has gotten lost with to many builds and not enough experience help. I'm going to downsize, finish up a few loose ends. Then start working on a production line of parts that I've been wanting so bad to do. I have plenty of hot rods and motorcycles to finish, so if your wanting work done, it'll be next year sometime...... I'm not calling it quits, but just making myself happy again. Thanks Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.