Wednesday, June 26, 2013

TT inspired CB750

   I remember going over to buy this Honda CB750 from my good friend Dennis Robinson who owns Victory Glass Tinting here in Fayetteville N.C. It was his brothers bike for years has a daily rider, until he passed away. Knowing the loss of Dennis's brother has been painful, I told him I'd build this bike in tribute for him has "The Steven Project". Also, this bike would be part of my collection in order to keep Stevens memories alive!

 The bike will be built Isle of Man TT/Cafe Racer style, just watching that event kinda makes it feel right. With the ass high, front low, this bike will look like it was plucked from the Isle of man and dropped on the streets of Fayetteville, N.C. All fabrication work being done me, Tim Bradham! Paint work will handled by TBC's in-house painter Robbie Lynch!

  So far I've added a tail section kick up, mono shocked it, building the oil bag which will be mounted in the tail section. Also my good friend Del from Mutiny Cycle Works gave me the awesome tank, along with the mono shock. More to follow soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.